The Hearty Tools team appreciates your relationship with us and we at Hearty Tools respect and promise to offer high value to your personal privacy. We esteem the personal nature of details you provide us for any reason and recognize the importance of your details and we do our best to protect this information.
Information We Collect
On the basis of your use Hearty Tools collects information about your interactions like:
- Hearty Tools collects personal details when you make your information known, such as by signing in, authenticating, or interacting with Hearty Tools. If you don’t provide us your details your use of Hearty Tools content and tools is usually anonymous.
- At times Hearty Tools may also collect geographical location data, time and other details about devices used to access Hearty Tools servers for providing better and appropriate services.
- Hearty Tools uses analytics trackers which may also collect information like details about your operating system, Internet browser and the screen resolution of device.
- When you use our services Hearty Tools may gather technical information related to your browser, operating system, your hardware device, your internet connection, your Internet service provider, wireless carrier, your Internet protocol (IP) address and other data related to your use of Hearty Tools services.
- At signup registration-related information such as name, website profile and email address is collected.
- Hearty Tools uses Google Search which may collect data about your past searches performed through Hearty Tools Search and it may also gather details about the use of results of those searches.
When Personal Information is Collected
User information may be collected at several points and by several ways as described:
- When you provide your email address for subscription of our newsletters.
- When you contacts us for any reason or share personal details when you write to our editorial team.
- When you share personal information by posting comments on our pages or stories.
- When you share contact information like Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook account.
- When you sign in to interact at Hearty Tools as a member of our social network.
- When you participate in any of our survey or promotional initiative where an email address is requested.
- Hearty Tools may also need other information at times but we never ask for any personal information for general access to Hearty Tools.
Use of Your information
- Hearty Tools uses email addresses provided through newsletter subscription form to send news stories. This feed subscription is totally opt-in by email account holder. Subscribers can unsubscribe newsletter at any time by following "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of emails.
- Hearty Tools uses your information to operate and improve the available services and products.
- Your information is also used to personalize the content of advertisements provided to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers.
- To guide you with relative content on basis of your interests we use your information and offer relative content, products, programs and services.
- When we are contacted via email the details of person contacting are not used for any reason except for communication.
- Hearty Tools analyzes the interests of visitors to help offer other products, pages, programs and services that may be of interest.
- Visitors might be prompted to participation in surveys or other interactions. In such cases collected information is never shared to any third party but Hearty Tools may contact you to distribute prizes or for feedback.
Sharing of Your Hearty Tools Information
- Keep in mind that third parties outside of Hearty Tools network may obtain access to information you make public at Hearty Tools for example the details you share in forums or comments.
- Hearty Tools however never rent, share or trade your information such as name, email address etc. to third parties for promotion purposes. Hearty Tools might share your info with third parties like apps to deliver products and services you have requested, but this is always done with your consent when you agree.
- Your information at Hearty Tools as well as other details about you may be retrieved and unveiled in response to lawful governmental requests.
- Hearty Tools services include features and functionalities delivered by third parties. In the channel of such functionalities within Hearty Tools, your machine may automatically send certain technical data to the third party provider without involvement of Hearty Tools. The details of these third-party provided features is subject to their own privacy policies.
- In case the ownership of Hearty Tools is changed as a result of a merger, acquisition, or transfer to another ownership, your information could be transferred. If such case there may be change in the usage policy.
Display of Relevant Advertisement
The expenses of providing free content and services are paid with advertisement you see at Hearty Tools. Your Hearty Tools information and other data collected by third parties may be used for the appearance of relative advertisements. Hearty Tools also uses ad networks to customize and display ads on Hearty Tools services. Ad networks may collect information to deliver more appropriate content and announcements through their grids.
Hearty Tools may monitor the user content submitted on any of the Hearty Tools services, but has no obligation to do so. Hearty Tools reserves the right to remove any information or material for any reason or without reason. Hearty Tools also reserves the right to remove content upon request of any third party. Further Hearty Tools is not responsible for nature of content posted at Hearty Tools portal by its users. Most of the content at Hearty Tools is shared by its users and Hearty Tools don't offer any guarantee about its authenticity.
Hearty Tools Comments Policy
Once you comment on any content, it is made public on Hearty Tools website, we will not remove it by request. As a community member, you are responsible for the consequences of your own communications. However spam comments are removed and such users are blocked forever.
Due to large volumes of communication we can’t moderate all comments however we request our users to be sensible and not engage in personal attacks, persistent trolling or mindless language. We request Hearty Tools community to focus on quality communication with aim of informing the participants with resourceful and constructive ideas.
Links to Other Websites
Updated: January 4, 2023