You can only use Hearty Tools and its products if you can agree on a binding contract with us, and only in agreement with these Terms and applicable laws. When you visit Hearty Tools and share any information/review/post/comment you must deliver us correct details.
- Hearty Tools is a community service, whatever you post/share/distribute on Hearty Tools is open. So realize and make sure you’re comfortable with the fact that anybody can view anything you share.
- If it is notices at any time that any of your content or use of Hearty Tools is illegitimate or malicious, Hearty Tools is not blamable — you’re responsible.
- If for any reason quarrels arise between you and some third party, Hearty Tools have no obligation to take part or support any party.
- Please do not hack, misuse, crack, attack, or copy Hearty Tools data or services.
- Hearty Tools may remove any user’s content or terminate or interrupt your or any other account at its sole discretion with or without any notice or warning.
- Hearty Tools is not answerable for data/ information/ resources or services provided by individuals or Hearty Tools.
- Hearty Tools may use your content in advertisements with or without full credit/reference and link back to you.
- Hearty Tools reserves the right to introduce ads in and around the Hearty Tools website, apps and content experience where it suits.
- If you published a favorable review, article or news of a company or its product or service, the company may pay us to feature your content across Hearty Tools with privileges.
- We do our best to keep safe your personal details; we store only the necessary details about our users. But we do reserve the right to expose any of your personal information if the law requires us to or in any other inevitable circumstance.
- Hearty Tools reserves the right to later these Terms at any time. Whenever we make any updates to Terms, we will update them here.
- Hearty Tools can also add affiliate links and promotional content into your content.
- You may see advertising in and around Hearty Tools. In these cases, we emphasis on protecting your privacy and try to provide you with a spotless experience.
- You own the authorship rights of content that you create/share/publish on Hearty Tools; however Hearty Tools may dispense or use your content in several ways.
- Hearty Tools esteems your intellectual property rights and expects users and contributors to do the same. We rigorously take actions on copyright violation complains where necessary.
Acceptance of Terms
- These Terms apply to all users of Hearty Tools, including, without limitation to users who are visitors/contributors/publishers/moderators of content, information, and other materials or services provided on or through Hearty Tools.
Using Hearty Tools
If you use Hearty Tools on behalf of a company, organization, or other body as representative or agent, then (a) "you" includes you as person and that body also, and (b) you warrant that you are approved by that body and you shall bind the body you represent to these Terms, and that you also agree to these Terms on the respective company’s behalf. Some of Hearty Tools products may be software or apps that are installed in your gadget, computer, phone, tablet, or other device. You agree that Hearty Tools may spontaneously upgrade those apps or other products, and these Terms will also be applicable to all such upgrades.
By using any part of Hearty Tools you realize and agree that we, on your behalf, may fetch content from other third party websites and services so that it is available to you through use of Hearty Tools website or software, and you give us authorization to do so without notifying you. You also agree that any type of content that you submit or share to a Third Party Service, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google or any other, may be stored by Hearty Tools at your direction, although we do not undertake any compulsions to maintain such content.
Using Hearty Tools and its services you agree that your use of and conduct on Hearty Tools (including any blog, forum, portal, chat or other communication feature), and your actions on Hearty Tools shall be lawful and will not:
- Be in abuse of these Terms, any local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation or the rules of conduct associated with respect to any individual service of Hearty Tools.
- Involve in digital communications such as “spam,” to other users or members of Hearty Tools or otherwise interact with other users' or members' space.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, reverse assemble, modify or attempt to discover any software (source code) that is property of Hearty Tools and is used to create / generate web pages or any software or other products or processes accessible through Hearty Tools.
- Interact with or bypass any security feature of the Service or any feature that limits or enforces limitations on use of or entrance to the Service or Content.
- Mask the source of your submitted Content or other data you submit to Hearty Tools.
- Involve in endorsing or other multi-tiered marketing systems or engage in promoting any websites or software that are considered spam, malware, or contain offensive material in the Hearty Tools's sole discretion.
- Trick, defraud or deceive Hearty Tools or its users, especially in any effort to get penetrating account information such as passwords or personal details.
- Hide or obscure any notice, warning, banner, advertisement or other Hearty Tools branding on any Service.
- Except like standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use or trigger, develop or distribute any automated agent, including, without limitation, any spider, bot, cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that catches the Service, or use or attempt to use any unauthorized script or other software.
- Infringe the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party associated with Hearty Tools, or stimulate or start illegal action.
- Circulate or spread time bombs, adware, PCMs, Trojan horses, keyboard loggers, RATs, cancelbots, spyware, viruses, worms, or any other malicious or disturbing code or program or upload or transfer (or try to upload or to transfer) any substantial tool that acts as a passive or active data collection or communication mechanism, including, without limitation, web bugs, cookies or other related expedients.
- Make improper use of the Hearty Tools’s support services or submit false reports of abuse or misbehavior.
Where ever in these Terms, the word "Content" is used it is used without restriction for, URLs, content, videos, audio clips, written posts, codes, apps, reviews, comments, and files of any kind, information, data, text, software, scripts, web pages, images, graphics, and interactive features made available on or through Hearty Tools.
Hearty Tools has most of content created or submitted by users, whether publicly shared or privately achieved (collectively "User Content"), is the exclusive concern of the user who published it. You take responsibility that all content you use on Hearty Tools is being used at your risk and you will be answerable for any damage or loss to you or any other entity resulting therefrom. When you share your Content with Hearty Tools keep in mind that (i) certain content will remain accessible even after you delete it apparently and (ii) any removed content may stay in backup copies for a considerable time.
Hearty Tools’s Content
Hearty Tools contains content exclusively and officially owned by us or our partners and such content is strictly secure by service marks, patents, trade secrets copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights. You shall abide by and uphold all copyright signs, information, and restrictions enclosed in any Content accessed through Hearty Tools.
- License to Users. You hereby do and shall grant each user of Hearty Tools a non-exclusive license to use, stream, access, execute, display, download, use and print your content on Hearty Tools, and to use, alter, edit, display, reproduce, share and execute such content.
- No Infringement. You signify and warrant that you own all rights to grant such licenses without breach or violation of any third party privileges, including without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract bindings, or any proprietary rights or intellectual property.
- License to Us. By sharing your content or personal information through Hearty Tools, you hereby do and shall offer Hearty Tools a fully paid, sub licensable, worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable , royalty-free, license to modify, display, distribute, stream, transmit, perform, use, edit, reproduce, prepare derivative works of and otherwise fully use the content in connection with Hearty Tools and its subsidiaries and assigns' including without limitation for sponsoring and redistributing part or anybody associated to Hearty Tools, Content posted on Hearty Tools, and offshoot works thereof, or Hearty Tools in any digital or printed formats and through any channels (including, without limitation, third party websites, apps and services).
Hearty Tools allows its users to publish content, including articles, services, reviews, opinions, data, code, videos, files, photos, comments, and other materials. Anything that you publish or make available in anyway on our server is called "User Content." After sharing content on Hearty Tools or its monitored bodies you retain limited rights in removing, editing content, and are solely accountable for the content you post to Hearty Tools.
Third Party Materials
While using Hearty Tools you will be able to view, download, execute, store or be affected by Third Party services, software, content or data. By interacting with Hearty Tools in any way on the Internet, you allow us to use/analyze the services that you have accessed. You and only you are accountable for all hazards arising from your access to any Third Party material and Hearty Tools is not responsible and disclaims any liability that you may incur arising from your access to such Third Party materials or services. You also agree that Hearty Tools:
- Is not answerable for the accessibility or accuracy of any Third Party material, products or services.
- Does not promise to remove Third Party materials from Hearty Tools channel. Your contact or link to Third Party materials or services is not consequence of our endorsement.
- Has no liability and is not responsible to user or any third party for any damage, grievances or problems caused as a result of your contact to such Third Party materials.
Most Hearty Tools Services allow users to submit or transmit audio, graphical, video, text, software or other content to or through Hearty Tools servers. When you share content with us, you grant Hearty Tools and its subsidiaries a worldwide royalty-free license to analyze, publish, distribute, archive, translate, perform, reproduce, sell, display, broadcast, transmit, make available, edit, sublicense, and create derivative works of your content, and your information where part of your content like media, software, or technology of any kind, including, without limitation, for manufacturing, engineering, and marketing products. You hereby overlook any good rights you may have in your submitted content.
Hearty Tools respects your ownership of content which you provide us. The content you own and share with us will always be displayed on Hearty Tools with your credentials. If you remove content from Hearty Tools servers, our general license to that content will hold till a reasonable period of time essential for the thorough deletion to take full effect. However, your content or analytical data may still exist in our backups, which may or may not be publicly reachable. As content on our website and apps is shared with third parties and other Hearty Tools users, those third parties may have retained your content as copies, backups or prints. In addition when you upload content on Hearty Tools for public sharing, we will continue to have the right to make, duplicate, redistribute, and share content, even after you remove content. Terminating or deletion of your account on Hearty Tools or its part will not automatically delete all of your content.
Hearty Tools may decline or remove user submitted content without notice to you. However, we have no compulsion to monitor user content. Hearty Tools do not promise that your content will be secretive Hearty Tools is a public community and publically shares all content , even if the content is in a password-protected area, however your personal particulars like email are never shared. Accordingly, you should not share content that you want protected from Hearty Tools users.
Sharing content publically on Hearty Tools you acknowledge and warrant that you have all rights needed to grant to Hearty Tools the license to share, practice, edit, distribute or sale your content.
Availability of Hearty Tools
Using Hearty Tools or any of its service you agree to be bound by the following terms and obligations:
- You must not create an anonymous account, when you create account on Hearty Tools or provide us your details you are agreeing to all of these Terms. You may not
- Use false information or an account owned or controlled by another individual without his/her permissions and with the intent to mislead other users maliciously by impersonating that person or party or for any other reason.
- Submit false or misleading information to Hearty Tools.
- Use a name or other details subject to any rights of a person/party other than yourself without proper endorsement.
- You are further not allowed to grant any third party permission to:
- Publish or distribute any content or material anywhere online or offline that falsely depict or imply that such content or service is sponsored or endorsed by Hearty Tools unless it is.
- Use the Hearty Tools or its services in any manner that could damage the Service ethically or physically or another user's use of the Hearty Tools.
- Remove, obscure or alter any copyright, hyperlink reference or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service or any website on which the Service is offered.
- Use any of Hearty Tools Services or server to violate the security of any computer network or transmit or store illegal material.
- Adapt, decompile, reverse , translate, disassemble, modify, engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Services or any portion of any website on which Hearty Tools Services are offered (except where it is required by applicable law, and then only to the level to which it is required under such laws).
- Hearty Tools services and products may contain or deliver advertising and sponsored content. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for guaranteeing that material displayed is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Hearty Tools is not answerable for the illegality, nature, significance, worth, error, inaccuracy or problem in the advertiser's or sponsor's ads.
- You acknowledge that you shall be responsible for any consequences (including a responsibility to indemnify Hearty Tools for damages it may suffer) occurring in the event that any use of and conduct on the Service and your submitted Content:
- Uses software or websites which anonymise your internet protocol (IP) address (e.g. anonymous browsers) to access Hearty Tools Services.
- Mocks, defames, harass, slanders, threatens, criticizes, ridicules, intimidates or abuses any person, religion, gender, race or company.
- Stimulates violence or directs to perform a violent act.
- Includes indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise obnoxious content or language.
- Reveals any sensitive personal information about another individual or body, including another person's credit card number , e-mail address, phone number, address or any information that may be used to identify, contact, cause damage or impersonate that body.
- Includes any offensive content like text, images or videos that are connected to religion, gender, race, national origin, sexual preference or physical handicap.
Third Party Services
Hearty Tools may permit or direct you to contact and use content from or to link to other third party websites, services or assets on the Internet, and those other websites, services or assets may contain references to Hearty Tools. When you use third party resources or services on the Internet through Hearty Tools you do so at your own risk we have no responsibility for any outcome. These other web services are not under our control and you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for the accuracy, legality, content, working, suitability or any other aspect of such services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be blamable or liable, directly or indirectly, for any harm or loss caused by the use of any such Content or services available on or through any such third party website or resource.
- We are free from all liability if you having used or not used services through Hearty Tools. Hearty Tools Services may show, or direct you to third party websites containing, data that you may find offensive, fabricated or inappropriate. Hearty Tools make no representations regarding any content owned by or viewed through Hearty Tools, and we will not be answerable at any case for the nature, accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, legitimacy or type of material contained in Hearty Tools.
- Using Hearty Tools you must acknowledge that we have no monitoring over and no obligation to take any notice regarding:
- What content you access via Hearty Tools websites or software.
- What implications Hearty Tools may have on you in any way.
- Which individual or party gains access to your content or any part of Hearty Tools or its components.
- How you may take or use the content.
- Hearty Tools AND ALL CONTENT ARE SHARED "AS IS", "AS PROVIDED" AND WITHOUT ANY TYPE OF WARRANTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT RISTRICTED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NATURE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND CORRECTNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Hearty Tools FURTHER DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) Hearty Tools SERVICES WILL BE PROTECTED OR REACHABLE AT ANY SPECIFIC TIME OR LOCATION; (II) ANY DEFICIENCIES, BUGS OR ISSUES WILL BE FIXED ON REQUEST OF USER; (III) ANY MATERIAL OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH Hearty Tools IS 100% FREE OF SPYWARES, VIRUSES, BUGS, OR OTHER HARMFUL GEARS; OR (IV) THE OUTCOMES OF USING Hearty Tools WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND NEEDS. YOUR INTERACTION WITH Hearty Tools IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Hearty Tools MAKE NO GUARANTY AT ALL OF SECURITY, PROTECTION OR PRIVACY OF ANY KIND ON USAGE OR DATA TRANSFERED ON THE SERVICES OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO Hearty Tools. WE WILL ALSO NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE PRIVACY OF E-MAIL ADDRESSES, PERSONAL DETAILS AND IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION STORED ON OUR SERVERS, TRANSMITTED OVER OUR MACHINES ACCESSED BY Hearty Tools, OR OTHERWISE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE of Hearty Tools.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM TIME PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, Hearty Tools SHALL NOT BE ANSWERABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, RESULTING, SUPPLEMENTARY, EXCEPTIONAL OR DISCIPLINARY HARMS, OR ANY DAMAGE OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER OCCURED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DAT, RECORDS, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE OR TANGIBLE LOSSES, CAUSING FROM (A) YOUR CONTACT TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE Hearty Tools; (B) ANY ATTITUDE OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING ANY DEFAMATORY, AGGRESSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS; OR (C) UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT, USE OR VARIATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL Hearty Tools IS LIABLE FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS THAT EXCEED ONE U.S. DOLLAR (U.S. $1.00).
Hearty Tools may alter, terminate, review or suspend this license at any time, with or without any reason and prior notice to you or any third party. Upon termination, your further use of Hearty Tools will be subjected to new license and Terms which will be published here.