On A Recent Survey, 80...

On a recent survey, 80 percent of golfers admitted cheating. The other 20 percent lied.
On a recent survey, 80 percent of golfers admitted cheating. The other 20 percent lied. - by Bruce Lansky
Last Reviewed: Jan 3, 2017
Ratings: (112)       ★★☆☆☆ 2/5
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
pinterest quotation